AMERICAN CRAFT COUNCIL WHOLESALE SHOW BALTIMORE
Baltimore Convention Center
Wednesday, Feb. 19: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 20: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Complimentary buyers’ breakfast
Wednesday, Feb. 19: 7:30 – 9 a.m.
We’re expanding! Discover 200 new artists as we grow our wholesale show to 550 jewelry, fashion, and home décor artists!
Click here to view a preview of this years participating artists. Full web listings will be available in early-December!
The American Craft Council knows you have many options when it comes to where, when, and how to buy product for your business. For 2014, at a time when the demand for well-designed, reasonably priced handmade objects is at an all-time high, the choice is clear: The ACC Baltimore wholesale show!
• Up to four buyer badges
• An advance copy of our stunning NEW show catalogue, featuring work by each wholesale artist
• Access to informative online pre-show programming, a buyers’ breakfast, and a Balvenie Scotch whisky tasting and reception in Baltimore on Thursday evening, Feb. 20
• FREE Admission to all American Craft Council retail shows directly following our wholesale shows in Baltimore, Atlanta, St. Paul, and San Francisco.
• Access to Thursday evening preview party events in Atlanta (March 13) and St. Paul (April 10). A $150 value!
• Exclusive wholesale shopping from 9 to 10 a.m. on Friday morning, March 14, in Atlanta, April 11 in St. Paul, and Aug. 8 in San Francisco. All buyers are welcome to stay beyond 10 a.m. to conduct business.
MORE BENEFITS TO YOU
• Enjoy two new on-site exhibitions designed to give you innovative merchandising and marketing ideas: Make Room, Modern Design Meets Craft – Let’s Entertain, and the American Craft™ Charm Collection
• Visit exceptional international jewelers from globalDESIGN
• Much, much more!
EARLY BIRD PERKS!
Register by Dec. 6:
• Be entered in a drawing to win a complimentary two-night hotel stay at the Baltimore Hilton
• Opt in to receive 10 complimentary copies of the Feb./March issue of American Craft magazine to carry in your store for resale (a $79 value)
• If you’d like to add our award-winning, bi-monthly American Craft magazine to your product mix for resale, you will receive 15% off your first year of orders.
SPECIAL PROMOTION TERMS
American Craft magazine is published six times a year. It retails for $7.99 per copy. Our cost to you is $4.80 per copy (a 40% discount). Shipping is included. To qualify for this promotion, participating merchants must be a NEW customer of American Craft magazine and order five or more copies per issue. Copies are non-returnable. For more information, please contact Kathy Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-registration deadline: Feb. 15
BALTIMORE RETAIL SHOW
Come with your professional hat, stay with your personal hat to shop the additional 300 makers who move in Feb. 21-23 for the retail portion of our show.
Friday, Feb. 21: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 22: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 23: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Click here for more information about our Baltimore retail show.
Companies must submit any of the following to qualify:
• Copy of resale certificate
• Storefront photograph showing business name
• Published yellow pages listing
• Published business advertisement
• Copy of business/vendor license
• Copy of current commercial store lease
• Website address
Each attendee/employee/buyer registering for the first time must submit one of the following:
• Personalized, imprinted business card
• Copy of cancelled payroll check
• Copy of company CC in employee's name
• Copy of W2 form
• Invoice or purchase order with buyer's name and company
• Buyer's name on resale tax certificate
• Buyer-signed business check
You do not need to present business credentials, unless you are a new employee with the company and not already on file in our buyer directory.