AMERICAN CRAFT COUNCIL WHOLESALE SHOW BALTIMORE
Baltimore Convention Center
Wednesday, Feb. 18: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 19: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
FREE SHUTTLE FROM PHILLY TO BALTIMORE
Are you attending ACRE™ Philadelphia before the ACC Baltimore wholesale show? ACC and ACRE™ are offering a FREE shuttle for the first two buyers per store on Tuesday, Feb. 17. The shuttle will leave the Loews Philadelphia Hotel at 11:30 a.m. and will arrive at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore, 300 Light St. in Baltimore, around 1:30 p.m. Advance reservations are required. Additional guest/artist seats are available for $20. Reservations made be made online when registering for ACRE™ or by emailing email@example.com.
We're continuing to expand! Discover many new artists as we continue to expand our wholesale show to 550 jewelry, fashion, and home décor artists!
Take a look at our beautiful show catalog here.
Complimentary buyers’ breakfast
8:30 - 10 a.m.Wednesday, Feb. 18: In the Buyer VIP Lounge, Charles Street lobby. The Charles Street lobby is at the Corner of Pratt and Charles streets. Please note that the Charles Street lobby will now be the entrance to the wholesale show.
Afternoon refresh and recharge
2 - 4 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, Feb. 18-19: In the Buyer VIP Lounge, Charles Street lobby. Stop in any time during these hours to sit down and refuel for your afternoon of placing orders. Enjoy complimentary coffee, tea and various pick-me-up treats.
$30 Pre-Registration Online
$35 Registration Onsite
• Up to four buyer badges
• An advance copy of our gorgeous show catalogue, featuring images of work by each show artist
• Access to informative online pre-show programming
• FREE admission to all American Craft Council retail shows in Baltimore, Atlanta, St. Paul, and San Francisco
• Access to Thursday evening preview party events in Atlanta (March 12) and St. Paul (April 9). A $150 value!
MORE BENEFITS TO YOU
• Take advantage of our new and improved show layout, where all wholesale booths will be on one floor
• Meet emerging artists with the introduction of our new program “Hip Pop,” pop-up pods featuring fresh finds at a variety of price points
• Receive a discounted price for pre-registering
• Enjoy several on-site exhibitions and experiences
• Visit exceptional international jewelers from globalDESIGN
• Get early bird hotel rates through ACC’s travel site booktradeshowrooms.com
• Much, much more!
EARLY BIRD PERKS
Register by December 5:
• NEW BUYERS ONLY: Opt in to receive 10 complimentary copies of the February/March issue of American Craft magazine to carry in your store for resale (a $79 value).
• If you’d like to add our award-winning, bi-monthly American Craft magazine to your product mix for resale, you will receive 15% off your first year of orders.
SPECIAL PROMOTION TERMS
American Craft magazine is published six times a year. It retails for $7.99 per copy. Our cost to you is $4.80 per copy (a 40% discount). Shipping is included. To qualify for this promotion, participating merchants must be a NEW customer of American Craft magazine and order five or more copies per issue. Copies are non-returnable. For more information, please contact Kathy Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-registration deadline: Feb. 13
Booking your room through the American Craft Council room block shows city officials the economic impact the ACC show has on the area. Please visit acchotels.com to book your room. Call (855) 467-7245 or (410) 837-4636, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST Monday through Friday to talk with a service representative. Or you can email email@example.com.
BALTIMORE RETAIL SHOW
Stay in Baltimore and shop the additional 300 makers who move in Feb. 20-22 for the retail portion of our show.
Friday, Feb. 20: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 21: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 22: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Click here for more information about our Baltimore retail show.
If you are in the business of purchasing craft for resale you qualify. All we need is a copy of your resale certificate or interior design certificate/license and one of the five additional credentials listed below to confirm you are a qualified buyer. A business card or company credit card must be submitted to verify each additional employee.
Companies must submit any of the following to qualify:
• Copy of resale certificate
• Storefront photograph showing business name
• Published yellow pages listing
• Published business advertisement
• Copy of business/vendor license
• Copy of current commercial store lease
• Website address
Each attendee/employee/buyer registering for the first time must submit one of the following:
• Personalized, imprinted business card
• Copy of cancelled payroll check
• Copy of company CC in employee's name
• Copy of W2 form
• Invoice or purchase order with buyer's name and company
• Buyer's name on resale tax certificate
• Buyer-signed business check
You do not need to present business credentials, unless you are a new employee with the company and not already on file in our buyer directory.