American Craft Council Baltimore wholesale show
10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Wednesday, February 17, 2016
10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Thursday, February 18, 2016
Baltimore Convention Center, 1 W Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD
Visit the American Craft Council Baltimore wholesale show, the premier wholesale marketplace showcasing the highest-quality handmade work by the country’s most talented jewelry, clothing, and home décor artists.
Among the benefits to you
• Connect with more than 500 of the country’s most talented makers – all under one roof
• Take advantage of our NEW social media tool kits
• Receive an advance copy of our wholesale show catalogue
• Enjoy a complimentary breakfast from 8:30 – 10 a.m. Wednesday in the Charles Street VIP lounge. The Charles Street lobby is at the corner of Pratt and Charles streets.
• Rest and recharge each afternoon from 2 – 4 p.m. with complimentary tea, coffee, and snacks in a new location on the show floor (the seating area behind booth 2600)
• Stay in Baltimore and shop the additional 300 makers who move in Feb. 19-21 for the retail portion of our show. Click here for more information about our Baltimore retail show.
• Visit all of the American Craft Council 2016 shows. You’ll enjoy free admission to our retail shows in Baltimore, Atlanta, St. Paul, and San Francisco.
• Attend Thursday evening preview party events in Atlanta (March 10) and St. Paul (April 7). A $150 value!
Free shuttle from Philly to Baltimore
Are you attending ACRE™ Philadelphia before the ACC Baltimore wholesale show? ACC and ACRE™ are offering a free shuttle for the first two buyers per store on Tuesday, February 16. The shuttle will leave the Loews Philadelphia Hotel at 1:30 p.m. and will arrive at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore, 300 Light St. in Baltimore, around 3:30 p.m. Advance reservations are required. Additional guest/artist seats are available for $20. Reservations made be made online when registering for ACRE™ or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON!
Register by December 31 to take advantage of these Early Bird Perks:
• NEW FEE STRUCTURE: Registration is $10 per buyer; $15 per buyer if registering after December 31
Each buyer must register independently.
• For new buyers only! Opt in to receive 10 complimentary copies of the February/March issue of American Craft magazine to carry in your store for resale (a $79 value).
• If you’d like to add our award-winning, bi-monthly American Craft magazine to your product mix for resale, you will receive 15% off your first year of orders.
Special promotion terms
American Craft magazine is published six times a year. It retails for $7.99 per copy. Our cost to you is $4.80 per copy (a 40% discount). Shipping is included. To qualify for this promotion, participating merchants must be a NEW customer of American Craft magazine and order five or more copies per issue. Copies are non-returnable. For more information, please contact Kathy Pierce at email@example.com
Please book your room through the American Craft Council room block. This demonstrates to city officials the economic impact the ACC show has on the area. Please visit acchotels.com to book your room. Call (855) 467-7245 or (410) 837-4636, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST Monday through Friday to talk with a service representative. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are in the business of purchasing craft for resale, you qualify. All we need is a copy of your resale certificate or interior design certificate/license and one of the five additional credentials listed below to confirm you are a qualified buyer. A business card or company credit card must be submitted to verify each additional employee.
Companies must submit any of the following to qualify:
• Copy of resale certificate
• Storefront photograph showing business name
• Published yellow pages listing
• Published business advertisement
• Copy of business/vendor license
• Copy of current commercial store lease
• Website address
Each attendee/employee/buyer registering for the first time must submit one of the following:
• Personalized, imprinted business card
• Copy of cancelled payroll check
• Copy of company CC in employee's name
• Copy of W2 form
• Invoice or purchase order with buyer's name and company
• Buyer's name on resale tax certificate
• Buyer-signed business check
You do not need to present business credentials, unless you are a new employee with the company and not already on file in our buyer directory.